Monday, November 23, 2009

Help Me out Here

Help me out here, Ya'll. Got a few decisions to make lately. Firstly, I have no idea what to do my Final Paper on for Comp. It's nagging at my nonstop. Plus the whole fact that I have to read another full book for Hist 102 and write a paper on THAT that's due in the next few weeks. Lovely time for all, eh?

But here's a problem I'm sure you guys can help out a bit more on - Patches. Ya'll have seen my Denim Jacket every day, but I'd like some help in both info on things and in Deciding. I've picked out a few Back Patches to go on the back of my Jacket, and I just want ya'll's opinions on what one I should use to be the Biggest Patch on my jacket.

Metallica 1
Judas Priest - Screaming for Vengeance
Metallica 2
Galactic Empire
Judas Priest - British Steel

Also, I may or may not get this one for the right shoulder;

Rogue Squadron
Imperial Pilot

5 comments:

  1. I kinda like the Judas Priest- British Steel the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah, Ryan! Great Games, Great Books, Great Series all together! Rogues Kick Ass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What about one that says,

    "I heart Composition!"
    (insert real heart for word)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nah, I'm getting that Tattoo'd on me Back. :P

    ReplyDelete