Saturday, January 9, 2010

New Year, new post

Yeah, I know, not many updates since the 20th (lol see wut i did thar? "not many" = "none" lolz), but I'll blame that on Christmas and the Destruction of Neptune at the hands of Xenu. So yeah, it's a new year. So to commemorate this, I'm adding a new, weekly update for the blog.

Imma start Reviewin' stuff. I've done a few reviews in the past, but never posted 'em on here. So starting every Thursday, I'm gonna post a Review of something, ANYTHING, that I feel like reviewing during the week. Hopefully it'll be both informative and also a bit entertaining to read. What's next in the future of Mania Contagion? Well, I'm also working on a video review show, but I wanna keep the details of that under wraps for the time being.

Until then, True believers!

No comments:

Post a Comment