Saturday, October 17, 2009

This Sucks

Well, given that now we all have homework because the majority of us believed that posting a simple few words once or twice a week was lame and not worth doing, I'd like to thank all of those who brought this on us.

Thanks for that. Now we have to balance book work, Papers from separate classes, Extracurricular Activties, AND Comp Homework every night! Thanks a lot, ya'll. Remind me to give ya'll a hug when I see ya, since I can't think of anything better to do with my time than assigned book work for Homework because ya'll are just TOO. DAMN. LAZY.

Truthfully, I don't think I should have to do the assigned homework. I don't think anyone who's been keeping up with their blogs should have to do it, actually. Why? Because we've been doing our Homework already. I believe that only those who haven't been doing their blogs should be required to do the Homework assigned since, like we were told, the blog WAS our Homework. Why should the people who did what they were told be punished for doing the "right thing"?

Is our class seriously still in that High School Mentality that you can not do your work and get away with it? Or that it's okay because you won't be the only one hurting? If it were me grading the Class, the blogs you didn't do will still be counted against ya'll, The Homework will be worth only half of what the blogs were worth, and to top it all off - I'd list the names of the people who didn't do their homework so that we all know who's responsible.

Oh, and for those of us who keep up with our blogs, I say, let the Blogs be our assignment still. It makes a bit more work for Kristi, but it's fair. It's unfair to the four or five of us who kept up with our blogs to have to do extra work because of some lazy folks in the Class.



In Closing-

WHAT THE HELL, GUYS?!


Edit: I should also note that I don't know exactly how many of ya'll still keep up on blogs. I only know of four or five of us, so if You keep your blogs updated (read: Your last post was at least a week ago) please don't take offense at my statements, since they obviously don't apply to you. =P

2 comments:

  1. I meant speficif blog homework assignments-nothing more than that. I'm thinking along the lines of the "Nazi Guard" assignments I had you do! Besides, work is good for you!
    --k
    (PS --Blog grades will be a reflection of those who did the work-don't worry. I am always fair!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good... Ya scared me there, Heh Heh. But still, my point remains - it's an easy grade. Only lazy high school kids decide to shirk the easy stuff to do the hard stuff because of lack of awesome. I'd share some of my awesome with people, but awesome must be earned, not given.

    I have earned my awesome from years of torment.

    ReplyDelete