Thursday, October 1, 2009

Uncle Ted

Well, it's Bow Huntin' season. Sadly, I can't partake in this most righteous of events, since... well, I got stuffs I gotta do for school. That, and I'll be outta town for the first few days. BUT; Ol' Uncle Ted's out there right now, killin' some buck so he can have a juicy Venison Burger. Hell, my Pastor's out there right now, probably.

So, in order to make up for my inability to hunt, I added some of Uncle Ted's jams to the playlist on the side. Great stuff. I hope he runs for Governor at some point - We need to let people know that we're not afraid to elect a nutcase to run our state. And Uncle Ted's just the nutcase to do it! I mean, the logical solutions have all failed us, haven't they? So, go with the illogical!

ELECT THE MOTORCITY MADMAN! TED NUGENT IN 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment